Bhramonik respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from) or when you otherwise provide personal data to us via other means (such as over the telephone) and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Any information that is stored, collected, or shared will be handled with absolute compliance with personal data protection laws. During the registration process, personal information is collected to better connect members with matching accommodations or customers. All members have the access to a limited profile that will not be shared publicly, but only from host to customer or customer to host after a booking request has been submitted. Periodically, user information will be collected for analytics for Bhramonik to measure our site performance and statistics and shared with trusted third-parties in order to improve the site and the overall user experience; however, this will never reveal your identity.
Data provided during the Registration process
All online transactions on Bhramonik are secure as they are protected and encrypted with SSL technology. This ensures that once a submission is made, the data is scrambled before it travels over the internet. Information is collected using secure password protection. Bhramonik will not be held responsible for loss, misuse or unauthorised use of personal information by third parties, in spite of all necessary measures having been taken for bona fide protection of customers' data.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
• Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
Tracking privacy policies
OPT-OUT -How you can STOP TRACKING and Find out more about Third Party Tracking
We respect your decision if you want to opt-out of tracking for this website. If you choose to opt-out some features of this site, or future features of this site may not work properly. You may not be able to share content from this site to social media sites etc. If you would like to Opt-Out of tracking or just want more information about how to do that please use these resources.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Website and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.]
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of To Taste's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by To Taste about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. (For example, to share articles to social media or by e-mail.)
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
How To Change Personal Information Or Delete Account
All users can access their user settings and profile editor to edit/change their personal information, and to further change their privacy settings.
In order to delete your account, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Every member profile will show limited personal information, except for the information that establishes you as a real human being, like your name, description, and any other information you choose to display. A member's full profile will only be displayed during a booking request to both the host and the guest.
Last modified: July, 2022